Why our team make a difference
Med-On-Site proudly employs a team of event medics trained as paramedics and nurses, along with physicians to create a team of highly-trained, highly-enthusiastic and highly-dedicated medical professionals to provide the absolute best support for our clients.
Many of our front-line medical staff also act as instructors in first aid and emergency medical response, including CPR and AED use. Our medical team ensures that anyone who takes a course with us leaves confident that they have learned the right way, from a professional healthcare provider.
unified through differences
Med-On-Site employs team members with varied backgrounds, previous work experience and goals. Our company culture is based on the belief that each individual on our staff brings with them a unique talent and skillset, that, when combined with the medical training and education allows us to recognize and produce the best possible service to our clients.
joining our team
Med-On-Site does hold open hires typically three times per year. Anyone interested in working as an event medic with Med-On-Site can submit their application to email@example.com. Please note that eligible applicants must have the following pre-requisites to be considered:
- A vulnerable sector screen validated no more than 30 days prior to the submission of the application
- A college diploma as a Primary Care Paramedic from a registered Ontario college - OR - a BScN (Bachelor of Science - Nursing) degree WITH previous experience in pre-hospital, emergency or trauma ca
Preference will be given to applicants who have the following:
- Previous certification as a student or paramedic within the Ontario Base Hospital system
- Previous training with IV (intravenous) catheterization
- Certification and/or experience with Emergency Management Ontario in the IMS system
Please fill out the form to request an application package. If an application request is received outside the normal Med-On-Site recruitment window, the application will be retained for the following recruitment period.